Sandy Hill easy walk Ottawa University
- Great Rental Investement or To Live In
- Type: Condominium
- Style: Apartment
- Bedrooms: 2 "now 3 bedroom as Dining Room being used"
- Bathrooms: 1
- Development Level: Built
- Year Built: 1925 "Well cared for Low Rise Building"
- Taxes: $2,724.00 CAD (2019)
- Condo Fees: $456.13 CAD
- MLS ® #: 1190829
- Basement: No
Looking for an investment property in Prime Sandy Hill area. This Low Rise apartment was previously rented for $1,950 monthly- condo fees also include heat & water. The Sellers converted the dining room to a 3rd bedroom as was purchased for their child attending Ottawa University. Kept as a rental property for awhile as it was easy to rent to students... a walk to the University & The Cordon Bleu Cooking School. The living room, kitchen, dining room/bedroom all have hardwood flooring. The other 2 bedrooms have quality laminate flooring. Bonus having laundry in the unit. This apt also has a locker just outside the unit. This low rise building has so much charm from the 1920's.
Apartment can also be an Owner Occupied unit as the Sellers will remove the false wall between living room & dining room to open that area. This wall was placed over the hardwood flooring and does not have any electrical in it.
Built in the 1920's with with a patterned brick, carved stone & a Gothic entry. Easy walk to the Market, Grocery Shopping & Rideau Centre Shopping.
Hydro extra approx $ 50 - $ 60 monthly 3 students. This Condo is very clean & shows well.
Brokered and Advertised by :
COLDWELL BANKER 1st OTTAWA, BROKERAGE
Down Floor Rooms
- hardwood flooring in this living area
- the dining room presently being used as a 3rd bed + wardrobe
- the Owners had a false wall installed over top of the flooring with no electrical- this wall can be removed by Seller
- fridge, stove, hood fan & dishwasher are included in the sale
- newer sink and taps
- back splash is also upgraded
- in unit laundry a nice bonus
- stacked washer & dryer included in this sale
master bedroom with newer laminate flooring installed
- tucked in the back of the unit- nice and quiet
- newer laminate flooring in this bedroom
Garages / Outbuildings
storage unit included in a room just outside the apartment
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.